For some choosing the right car can depend on who you are and what you really expect from leasing a car. Many of like to drive a car that sends a statement ( "I'm the CEO and i am good at what i do"). Some literally see the car as a means of getting from A to B. That would leave the rest to choose a car for practicality.
There are many things you should consider before choosing a car. This is not in any particular order but these seem to common factors when searching for a lease car
1) How many passengers will you normally drive with? Are you a Lone ranger or do you have friends and family constantly telling you to slow down?
2) Is it for a long commute? You could be driving 2 hours a day to get to work so make sure you are comfortable with the AC and Cruise control
3) Do you have children? Consider the leg room behind you and the boot space for those picnic baskets or pushchairs.
4) Trying to save some money on fuel? Consider going electric if that is the case as this will be the future of cars
5) Have a heavy foot? You want something with some high torque, noise and some pops and bangs. You may need to order some ear plugs
Now you can drive around in a brand new car for less than £150 per month nowadays, let's say in a Fiat 500 for example. It may not be everyone's first choice but it's a great city car. If you can afford something higher priced make sure you are getting the mod cons you want.
Company car? consider the tax costs. This will depends on the CO2 emissions
We don't mean it literally but consider other models within that car. Some models may be cheaper with a slightly less specification. On the flipside consider newer models if you want the vehicle with all the trimmings.
Choosing your next car should be a fun experience whether you decide to buy or lease, it's a fun position to be in. So enjoy it. Take your time unless you need a vehicle tomorrow then i would suggest to get a move on but take control and do your due diligence.
If you need any assistance let us know and we can try help in anyway we can
17th February 2021
Ready2Lease are a credit broker and not a lender, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 935713
Registered in England & Wales with company number : 12912829 | Data Protection No : ZA806093
Registered Office : 119 Cardinals Walk, Leicester, LE5 1LN
Disclaimer: All vehicle images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only, all vehicle leases are subject to credit approval and subject to change at any time. E&OE.
Powered by CALAS
VAT Registration Number 365 7527 65
Copyright © 2021 Ready2Lease , All rights reserved.